Your hotel in Seville
- Best value for money and the best offer on our official website.
- 7.8 km from the Torre del Oro (“Tower of Gold”)
- 30 m from the bus stop of the number 37 bus, which will take you to the historic centre of Seville (get off at Prado de San Sebastián).
- 600 m from the Bellavista railway station (RENFE-Cercanías), with connections to Santa Justa railway station in 11 minutes (free ticket with your AVE ticket) and San Bernardo (metro) in 9 minutes.
- Spacious, comfortable and recently renovated rooms.
- The hotel has a fantastic outdoor pool with a small spa and free unheated Jacuzzi.
- Varied breakfast buffet.
- Private underground parking with video surveillance.
- Meeting rooms and business packages.
- Quick and easy access to the SE-30, ideally located for travelling from/to other provinces in Andalusia.
- Close to the Palmas Altas (Abengoa), Fuente del Rey, Isla, La Palmera and Pineda Business Parks.
- Located opposite the Virgen de Valme Hospital.
- Certified with the ICTE (Spanish Tourism Quality Institute) “Q for Quality” distinction, the SICTED Tourism Quality Distinction and ISO 14001 certification.
Hotel Bellavista Sevilla is located in the district of Bellavista-La Palmera in Seville. It is very well connected with Seville city centre by public transport (bus number 37), with buses running every 10-15 minutes that will drop you off at Prado de San Sebastián (travel time: approximately 25 or 30 minutes). From Prado de San Sebastián, you can stroll through the centre of Seville, to the Cathedral, the Giralda, the Archive of the Indies, the Maestranza Bullring, the district of Triana or the Alcázar of Seville (Royal Palace). Visit the main shopping street, the Torre del Oro (“Tower of Gold”), the main square, Plaza de España, and the Maria Luisa Park. Make sure you visit the “Metrosol Parasol”, a wooden mushroom-like structure nicknamed “Setas de la Encarnación”, the narrow streets in the district of Santa Cruz, City Hall, the Casa de Pilatos palace, La Macarena, the Museum of Fine Arts, the street named Calle Betis and the Arenal district in the historic centre of Seville.
Hotel Bellavista invites you to enjoy Seville, tapas, bullfighting, flamenco and its two great festive occasions: Holy Week and the April Fair. At the hotel reception we can recommend routes to make your experience truly unforgettable.
Enjoy an fun day at the Isla Mágica theme park with our exclusive packages and the best deals.
We have meeting rooms in Seville to satisfy all your needs and expectations.
Hotel Bellavista Sevilla is very well connected with the FIBES Conference and Exhibition Centre. You can travel to the Centre on the local commuter train and only have to change trains once.
Registration Number: H/SE/00804
Category: THREE STARS